Frequently Asked Questions
Every day help for our customers
We love educating everyone around the amazing properties of CBD. Read, Absord and Enjoy!
- 4.4 more absorbtion with VESIsorb Technology
- Led by Industry Leading Physicians
- Patented and Formulated properties within FDA guidelines
- Feel safe with what products you put in your body
If you need more help
Please click our chat icon on the bottom right of your screen
Verséa is a brand of clinically formulated, broad spectrum, hemp-derived CBD products that are only available through healthcare consultation. These highly concentrated formulations use technology designed to enhance absorption.
We incorporate VESIsorb® technology in our formulations because it improves cannabinoid absorption and bioavailability, which means that 4.4x more of the CBD dose you take actually gets used by the body.
CBD, short for cannabidiol, is one of over 100 naturally occurring compounds found in the cannabis sativa plant and is the dominant cannabinoid in hemp. Though marijuana comes from the same species, it is legally considered a separate variety because it contains more than 0.3% TCH content unlike hemp.
- CBD has been found to mimic your own body’s naturally occurring cannabinoids called endocannabinoids that work through a variety of complex actions on receptors within your body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS).
The ECS is a network of enzymes, receptor sites, and endocannabinoids (produced by the body)
that is responsible for maintaining balance across various bodily systems. CBD is believed to produce.
its therapeutic effects by interacting with the ECS.
- While there are many ways to take CBD, there is no one right or best way. It is important to try different methods and see what works for you. The most common ways to take CBD include applying it topically, consuming it orally, or inhaling it.
It starts with debunking the common misconception that the more milligrams a product contains the more effective (and expensive) it must be. Your body only absorbs a fraction of the CBD found in most oil-based products, due to the product’s particle size being too large. A product with better absorption improves its effect and lowers your cost.
- CBD is a non-psychoactive compound of the cannabis plant, which means that you will not feel “high” after use.
Verséa is manufactured using patented and proprietary formulations, and made following the same FDA Good Manufacturing Practices used to regulate the production of pharmaceutical products.
- Broad-spectrum distillate is a type of CBD that starts out as a full-spectrum (whole plant) extract and goes through an additional process to remove the trace amounts of THC.
- CBD alone will not show up on drug tests, but hemp-derived CBD products can contain trace amounts of THC which may show up on a screening, depending on the lab and testing threshold. This means that while Verséa products comply with the federally mandated THC limit of less than 0.3% by dry weight, a positive test, while unlikely, is possible.
- Verséa products are made in the USA. The hemp used in Verséa is organic, non-GMO, and grown in the most fertile cannabis-growing region of the country.
- Verséa Holdings Inc. is a diversified global healthcare company engaged in scientific discovery, development, and commercialization of innovative products and services intended to diagnose, manage, and treat debilitating diseases.
- We do allow refunds on unopened products. Please contact us below with the chat icon.
- Yes we accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express and checks but we must recieve and cash the check first, so we advise a credit card